Friday, April 3, 2015

Is it a duck or a rabbit?!? FREEBIE

I've been doing this little project for a couple of years now and realized I've never posted anything about it! This fun book shows 2 different possibilities.... the animal as a duck AND as a rabbit. My kids loved forming opinions about this as I read it aloud.

After reading the book, I had my kids create a fun little project based on the book.







Grab a copy of the duck/rabbit heads here
Grab a copy of the writing paper here

FYI: The duck/rabbit heads and writing paper font turned out grey because I scanned them so I could get this up free in time for Easter! 

I hope you and your students enjoy this! Stop by my TPT store and follow me (I have quite a few freebies and creations up my sleeve!) 
Happy Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment