Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Meet the Teacher Linky!


Hi there! I'm a first grade teacher from Michigan. This is going to be my 10th year teaching... that seems so weird to say (and it also makes me feel old!). I am married to the love of my life and together we have an amazing little 2 year old boy! 


My best days are spent with my family, but I also love blogging, creating, crafting, and shopping whenever I can! This summer I've been busy working out (Jazzercise) and eating right. Our family spent a week together on the west side of the state relaxing and having fun on the water! I splurged this summer and got a custom blog design! I love it!

Getting ready to watch the sunset on Lake Michigan!



 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

My family, Sunday mornings at church, playing cars with my boy, Jazzercise, wandering around Target, Chai tea Lattes from Starbucks, pizza, crafts, garage sales, a good breakfast, bright colors, all things chalkboard, first graders, the beach, shoe shopping, nail polish, LOFT


 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I love creating all things digital, so I know I'd love being a full time graphic designer! Creating things on my MacBook has become a serious hobby of mine!


THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
ambitious...  dedicated...  busy body

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I wish summer was a little shorter...said no teacher EVER!!"

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

A Day in the Life... of teacher, wife, & mommy

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
Flying. As a child, I used to have continuous dreams about being able to fly... they were seriously the best dreams!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."- Gandhi

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

 "Eternal Flame" by the Bangles....

For some reason this is the one song I know all of the words to! It has something to do with singing it in my room as a child in 1988!

 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

I am a complete morning person. The second my eyes open... I. AM. AWAKE!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

 I really love my Leadership jobs and Leadership packs. I work at a school that is implementing The Leader in Me so these two products have helped me weave The 7 Habits into my classroom.




Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU!

I have a huge collection of NRFB (never removed from box) Barbie dolls! I always thought I'd give them to my daughter, but things didn't work out that way, so I'm stuck with a rather large collection in my basement!

Join in the fun and link up below!

No comments:

Post a Comment