Tuesday, July 22, 2014

All About Me Pennant FREEBIE!

I just posted an All About Me FREEBIE to my TPT shop. 


During the first week back to school, I love having my first graders share information about themselves with their classmates. This pennant is a quick activity to help with this! Students simply fill out the pennant, color, cut out, and share with the class. YOU can string all of the student pennants together with ribbon to make an adorable banner for your classroom or hallway. I'm thinking I might print the pennants on different bright colors, then string them together in a pattern. If my first grade teammates are on board, it would look so fun to string all 4 classes in our hallway for curriculum night.

Can you do me a favor?.... if you download this freebie, leave feedback please and thank you!!

Off to bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment