Sunday, January 8, 2012

Quiet Critters


I found this idea on Pinterest and thought it was too cute!  Quiet critters only come out when it's super quiet in the classroom. I was thinking of handing them out to the quietest working students. The quiet critters would just sit on the table as students work. Students would not be able to keep the critters, just borrow them for the day. I think my kiddos are going to feel special earning these fuzzy critters. I just finished making them and plan on using them this week at school.

I bought this cute little painters can at Joann's to store my critters in.


This is the kit I bought from Joann's. They are $7.99 and they were 50% off. All I did was glue the eyes, feet, and hats onto the critters. Super easy and super cute!

8 comments:

  1. Super Cute idea!! Thank you for sharing!

    ~lauren~
    http://gofourthandinspire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I'm your newest follower!

    Kim
    Growing Up Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog! Cute!! Thanks for the tip on the critters! I have been looking for them for a while now! I am going to JoAnn's tomorrow!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. O! M! Gosh! I love those!

    I just found your blog and am your newest follower! I saw you post something on Cara's blog about magic e (silent e). I have a magic e freebie that I have been playing with my reading groups that they LOVE! I would love for you to come check it out! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to use these...what a great idea! I found you on Pinterest, and I know my firsties will just LOVE these!! :o) Thanks for the fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute critters! I'm your newest follower of your blog. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB IDEA !!:))

    im a french's teacher do you known where i can find them on internet for have them by shipping invoice ?

    ty so much for your answer
    :))

    Agy

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello again :) i found them on amazon sorry for trouble:)

    have a great end of week

    Agy

    ReplyDelete